Instagram

Instagram

Friday, January 11, 2013

TODAY IS A CHEAT DAY. 

I try soooo hard to cut down on carbs and reduce my calorie intake on days I have classes. (most successful days -> Mondays and Tuesdays. only have 2 meals on those days T_T) but it is so difficult to keep to it especially now that the management in charge of the canteen changed and they sell roti canai instead of fruits HAHA. and I'm starving almost all the time. and i can get junk food yummy food oily food yummy yummy super good oh God must stop myself .

So Friday, when I get back . I eat. everything. EVERYTHING. I just feed my way through all my Mum's homemade dishes. go out to the Friday night market (which is really near my house) and buy junk. go out with my brother (who's on a really long sem break and always keen on buying me food) (so IRONIC because he said : you are so damn fat you;ll be forever alone and he asks me if i want to eat fried chicken. what is this?!?!) P/s: of course i want.

I have to stop this

stopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstop

right after i finish my keropok lekor