Instagram

Instagram

Monday, April 20, 2009

Crankyyy



I'm so goddamn tired
Slept at 4am.
Drank TOO much coffee,
couldn't resist even though coffee keeps me awake the whole night
The coffee at Old Town is awesome lurh
Hate to say this, but much better than Malacca's

MUST WATCH! MUST WATCH!
*bounce up and down*
Makes me wanna go adopt a puppy right now!
Yea right, and my dog will eat it up within seconds -.-


Oh yea everyone back home
REMEMBER when I always made fun of that girl with that mushroom haircut
Can't remember her name lah
but we always went "Dang Dang Chiang" or something when she walked pass
Gosh I feel so guilty man
Cos NOW I'm the one with the blardy mushroom haircut
Wait it's worse than a mushroom,
cos mushroom haircuts don't stick out in all directions like mine do
Pfft.

Tell me, WTH did I cut my hair short?
Pssst. Stuart Little is so friggin cute aye? :)


X says : 'This is KARMA dah-ling'
T.T

WHEE! I measured my fringe last night and it grew 1.5cm :):):)
Hopefully that stupid Sir Ooi won't make me cut again
Wait, of course he will
He picks on me
Like the last time he yelled at me
To go back Malacca if I'm not gonna follow the rules here
WTF, He thinks I wanted to move here?!?!
Dumbass

By the way, I asked Mum if there's ANY chance that we'll move back next year
And she gave me the ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME look.
Seriously depressing man


P/s:
I promise this will be the last post for this week :)