Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shoot me


There's SO MUCH to revise and remember
Seriously STRESSED OUT
*rubs temples*
I don't think I'll get through this
And you're probably thinking why the hell am I online when I should be studying now.
It's complicated
Okay fine, it's not
I can't help it
Going online that is

EVERYONE is probably freaking out right now
Come, let's flush ourselves down the loo and end this misery
I need to get AT LEAST a B for my BM
A freaking B that's all I'm asking for
Or else.
*gasps*
Okay nothing will happen
But I'll probably start bawling my eyes out in school and end up embarrassing myself -.-

Had a nice enlightening conversation with my dearest Sir Ooi yesterday
concerning once again, surprise! surprise! my hair.
I shall not bore you with the whole
your-hair-is-inappropriate-for-a-student-go-get-a-boycut(WTF!)-
or-I-shall-cut-it-for-you topic
Sighh
Well, rules huh? Gotta follow them
So yea, I'm getting a boycut tomorrow :(

I'M KIDDING

Gonna study now(hopefully)
Byeee :)


P/s:
And so I found a state of mind, where I could be speechless