Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday

Listening to : Track of my tears - Adam Lambert

I know Easter was 3 days ago
but I didn't have time to go online for the past few days
Went for a barbecue party
Well it wasn't really a party -.-
More like an Easter Sunday celebration thingy for children from poorer families
&& My parents forced me to go to help out
Yea, help out -.-
I only helped to eat LOL
It was really boring lurh
Most of the kids were really young
&& There were a bunch of youths
but I didn't know them since they were on a day trip from Singapore

Pictures:
My Dad is a bad photographer, most of the pictures were blur :)

Benjamin calls them fingers -.-

One of the lame games we played

Don't know who LOL

AHH,
LAZY TO POST MORE :D

By the way,
This might be my last post for a REALLY long time
I have to start studying
I'm starting to panic.


P/s:
UGH