Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I never meant anything I said


We did not have PJ lessons for like 6 weeks in a row
And today, SHE (the PJ teacher) turned up in her PJ clothes
So yes, since I did not bother to bring my PJ attire
I had to run in my Wushu uniform like wth -.-
Oh and we were playing this chasing game and Monissa was chasing Ivon around the field
And even when Monissa stopped chasing her, Ivon continued running
LOL. seriously funny :)

*Skipping to the next part*

Stayed back with LiTeng and Ivon todayyy
It was kinda last minute thing
I swear, we HAD the intention to study
Gosh Ivon even brought her Math books kay.
Then, *coughs coughs* this is the part where all intentions to study was neglected
We went for lunch at some place in Taman Bukit with SimLe
Wendy and her sister were there too -psst, her sister is really pretty, like her :)
That place had LOTS OF flies
I couldn't stop swatting at them

* Skipping to the next part*

Wendy's sister offered to give us a lift back to school
But we wanted to walk instead, exercise :):)
We passed Pang's house and decided to vist him-he fell down and sprained his ankle
GOSH he's so EVIL
The three of us were standing outside hesitating, wondering if we should press the doorbell
Ivon even started yelling " Pang, Pang"
ItalicLOL
And all the while he was watching us from the window -.-
He opened the door at last, well actually his grandma did
And OyMyGosh we saw him HOBBLING on crutches
He was playing DOTA, enjoying life leh :) I wish that was me Kidding
We stayed longer than we intended to, LiTeng went back at 2:45
Camwhored but I'm too fulgyyy to be seen
So imagine a picture of both of us, me looking weird and there you go
Oh wait here's a picture of me engrossed with his computer :)


Oh, and there's a picture of Pang with his leg bandanged I think
Since I don't have it now, use your imagination

I'm slightly taller than his crutches, Wth -.-

Me and Ivon stayed till 3+
IT WAS POURING WHEN WE LEFT
Borrowed an umbrella from Pang but still ended up SOAKED
We looked, umm, totally crazy
AGAIN, people, imagine :) the key to success

*Skipping to the next part*

My shoes are freakinggg wet
Fell asleep the minute I reached home and woke up at 8pm
I'll be up till 3am tonight that's for sure

P/s:
I don't get you