Instagram

Instagram

Monday, September 6, 2010

If you squint hard enough.

I have better things to do than to sit here blogging 
(okay the truth is these past few days I found out that stalking gorgeous girls' blogs is much more entertaining and fulfilling)

Anyway. Let me pretend that I still have a life.


This has to be the chio-est bookmark ever

Thanks babe! <3!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

You know lizards really scare me right?
I probably got it from my mum seeing how she
is even more afraid of them than me


Last week, she left some vegetables outside on a piece of newspaper
and when she brought them in she didn't realize there was a *MONITOR LIZARD hiding beneath the vegetables

*HUGE monitor lizard

Obviously there was a lot of screaming and jumping involved it's not like I need to go into detail about that
ANYWAY. I'm glad the kitchen counter top did not collapse

We stayed upstairs until my brother came back from tuition

OMGZ. Like for 5 whole minutes I actually felt quite fond of him!!
SO BRAVE.
SO YENG.
SO STUPID WHAT IF THAT THING PISSED ON HIS FACE

Urghhhhhhhuwgdbspdbvkaqcoqubdscdakcnojsa!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I FINALLY DID IT.

I..................................

 ..........................................tidied my room under 12 hours!!!!!!!!!

Tell me you are proud of me :P

Please don't get creep out by me posting a picture of my beautifulshelves


And sorry no Before picture only After
I have a reputation to keep
(Let me kid myself that I actually had a reputation in the first place)


Omg I finally realized the use of a pen holder!
To stash pens duh. Not a temporary place for me to stuff wads of used tissues

(Now everyone knows Melisa Lim Ying Yee was a fan of Ashley Tisdale -.-)

So ironic I was actually awarded medals for PIANO.

Oh well. I'm pretty happy that I quit now

I finally get to have long fingernails :D

Cosmo 02 :D

P/s:
Like lah I have a chance.