Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 10, 2010

The List

I SHALL REVEAL MY TRUE SELF!!
Don't ask why. This is very random. and embarrassing. 
(Don't use this against me in future kay)

TEN things I couldn't possibly live without:
1. Facebook for stalking pretty people
2. Chocolates
3. Thick thick books
4. Blogging
5. Gossip
6. McValue meals
7. Clementine scented body scrub
8. Contact lens
9. The smell of freshly baked bread
10. Oversize shirts

NINE ways to irritate me :
1. Blackmail me with hideous candid shots
2. Reply my message 24 hours late with an 'OK' 
3. Touch my ponytail
4. Use ' =.=' 20 times in a conversation
5. Tell me lizard jokes
6. Insult Chace Crawford
7. Sing Sean Kingston/Akon/Justin Bieber's songs
8. Talk to me while I'm watching a movie
9. Nudge me on MSN 5 times in a row

EIGHT movies/songs/books I would never get tired of:
1. This Is The Story Of A Girl - 3 Doors Down/Nine Days (whichever it is XD)
2. Your Own Disaster - Taking Back Sunday
3. The Shopaholic series
4. Toys Story 3
5. Hearty Paws
6. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
7. White Chicks
8. Marley and Me (both the book and movie)

 SEVEN nicknames I'd had:
1. S&S
2. K.O.S
3. Teapot
4. PPK
5. Smellie
6. Lissie
7. Shortstuff

 SIX things I want to do before I turn 20:
1. Finish something without procrastinating or asking for help
2. Grow at least ONE centimeter taller
3. Bake something edible
4. Finish reading every Jodi Picoult book I can get my hands on in Malaysia
5. Streak my hair pink/red/blue/some lala color?!
6. Go snorkeling again. Without freaking out and insisting on going back.

FIVE actions that make me go 'Aww' (inside) :
1. Telling me 'Ily' before you sign off
2. Getting me food
3.Finishing my assignments/homework for me
4. Seeing pretty people coupling up
5. Giving me a manicure

FOUR things I really want right now:
1. DSLR
2. A haircut
3. Ice-cream with chocolate sauce and almonds
4. The holidays to never end

THREE reasons I can never sleep at night:
1. I get too high on sugar
2. Afternoon naps that last for 4 hours
3. Books that demand to be finished

TWO habits I can never outgrow:
1. Borrowing stuff and forgetting to return them (remind me, people!)
2. Chewing off nail polish (slap me, people!)

ONE expression I use at least once every waking hour
1. OhMyGawd.

;D