Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, September 26, 2010

幸福那個夢 就看你和我

 Roses are red, 
Violets are blue,

Sorry. Sudden brain cramp. 
I couldn't come up with anything for the last 2 lines @.@

I can hear you screaming, "Wth where got people so laubeh one!"
Go away lurh *merajuk* 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Last week, I went to Jusco just to get Mini Shopaholic and NOOOOOOOOOOO, it's not available here yet :( 

So I bought this instead, pfft


I read 'Bloodline' by Sidney Sheldon
and had to sleep with the lights on because I got too freaked out
It wasn't actually scary or gory just disturbing, VERY disturbing :S

Omg and I think I'm finally cured of insomia!
 It really sucks having to rely on aspirins and counting sheep to sleep,
but you know what sucks more?
When even that doesn't work and you just lie there, tossing and turning, 
and start having all these morbid thoughts which are probably the roots of turning into a psycho
But the suckiest part is when you are finally finally dozing off
and your mum barges into your room, switches on the lights and announces that it's time to rise and shine

TOTAL WTF.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


My dad bought tickets for Legend Of The Fist last night,
I didn't want to go at first because, well, it sounded lame :P
It's kinda okay though,
very typical Kung Fu movie with loads of punching and kicking
I guess people just like the idea of having this invincible hero who appears out of nowhere, dodging flying bullets, taking on 50 guys at once and walking away unscathed :D

Yes I know I look like some crazy bag lady :S

After exams,
the first thing I'm gonna do is sleep like a babi straighten my hair. 
For the 5th time in 3 years wtf.
And you ask why my hair looks like a toilet brush?