Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Interact Installation

Looking back at my Form 1 and 2 pictures made me
realize how freaking dark I was :S
and it wasn't even a nice tan color, more like black? zz
Still it was worth it for cheerleading :)
Now, I get super freaked out by the sun
(this is why I insist on standing in the shade wherever I am)

Omg I'm so darkkkkkk.
Went to some beach in Batu Feringghi for Interact Installation
and I forgot to apply sunblock T______T

1-2 hours ride in the bus




Mini cupcakes!
















 







 (FAIL)







 HAHAHAHA. I look like I'm molesting myself. HAHAHAHA.



 Lala-nised.



It was very windy, I was very high, there were tons of hot angmohs
We camwhored, tried to fly a kite, watched guys throw each other into the sea, stuffed ourselves with food, saw a crab,and err, basically that was it.

 I'm too lazy to come up with captions :P

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

To be honest,
I don't actually emo over some guy like people think I do based on what I blog,
but letting them think that is easier.
Like if someone asks me, 
why so sad? 
I'll just say,
oh him lurh, don't ask, later I slash my wrist,
then they'll shut up :P
and okay.
I did like LIKE someone and I kinda screw it up and I did feel sad then
but I think I got over it pretty fast? 
(really really fast, think weeks)

shouldn't I like shut off from everyone else and wrap myself in a cocoon?
wake up and turn into a butterfly whee
I want to feel nothing, nothing and nothing.

God. I have no idea why I feel so sad.

P/s:
I kinda wish I was moving to KL after all