Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, October 28, 2010

sparkle sparkle .




The little things that make life that much easier to get through ;)


"I'm just saying...that if I have such a great life ahead of me, then how come I feel so lousy every time I think about living it?"
-Harrison Bergeron

Made a list of stuff I'm gonna/want to do 'cause I don't want to fritter my time away going online or watching telly everyday for the next 2 months, even as tempting as that sounds ;D

 Did I hear you go,
"Aww and I thought Mel would never mature?"
Screw youuuuuuuuuuu :P

okay, I shall.

1. Get my Dad to teach me guitar -Stop laughing! I quit piano :(
I passed my Grade 5 exams by ONE mark boo-hoooooo.

2. Go over to KL with parents to search for colleges and, meet up with ShinYee!

3. Go jogging on alternate days so that I'll be able to finish Penang Marathon 10 km run within the time limit

4. Make Christmas cards for everyone GIRLS. 
 I bet guys don't appreciate cards anyway :P

5. Go back to Malacca after Christmas
Sleepoverrrrrrrrrrrr at Selena's :D

6. Take Undang with my brother?

7. Go Singapore with my brother
Hopefully we won't start fighting on the way there or else he'll probably dump me at the airport and leave me to find my way back -.-

8. Revise Form Four work
(I demand you to stop laughing I am serious. HOHO.)

9. Bake cookies for Christmas! 

10. SECRETTTTTTTTT.

Okayla fine since I'm in a good mood I shall tell you :D

I'm gonna go SHOPPING

Don't you dare call me shallow,
Shopping is a right every girl was born with :P