Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 15, 2011

don't need you when there's me



Wendy : Omg they lagi call me banana
Me : be proud of you banana-ness

*secretly laughs at my amazing joke
remind me again why i'm so lame

i know i 'm always going  "urghhh worst years of my life, 5 ESSAYS a day okay!"
but i'm really glad my parents sent me to a Chinese primary school.
 (not gloating or smirking at people who don't speak/read Chinese)
but it's nice to be able to order a bowl of curry mee without getting flustered
(unless the aunty/uncle/signboard speaks or is in Hokkien or some dialect then wtflah no need eat)

(btw. my chinese name is 楹旖)
I DEMAND your sympathy right now

it doesn't really matter that my Chinese is weird right :( 
shall reveal one of my Secrets.
(it isn't really a secret, i just thought of it 2 seconds ago while blogging, i'm cheating you into feeling extra special)

once during Primary 6 in Chinese class, 
i was asked to read out A sentence and i almost puked cause i couldn't pronounce 2 words and the teacher went, 'You're not feeling well? Your voice seems weird" . FML.

she made me sit near the door in case i vomited i would rush out and do it in the corridor fml.

*it is extremely embarrassing when you're in a class with a bunch of people who speak fluent chinese and you're reading 佣人 as chong ren. Fml to the max so stupid .___________________.

Alson's Bday party :D
(i'm posting this now cause there are some picts i left out on FB)

 2 of my favorite people :D *lesbo look. (poodle not included)

*sings Barney theme song

 his cousin so cute T_____________T




(WOOTS) (this is what lazy people do)