Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, July 3, 2011

(I'm so sorry. this was the only picture i felt like uploading cause if i upload a pict of myself i won't start blogging about some ahmah story except that school is not helping my self-confidence because i super dark now (picture cheat one) and my new bestfriends are zits and eyebags)
(i stopped wearing pinafore ages ago fml should try wearing on Tuesday see if still can fit anot)
(if you see me on tues wearing baju kurung means it didn't fit ok)
(don't laugh)
(ok i really will start studying soon)

*****I thought of an ahmah story to tell (the picture was just an excuse)

I witnessed my first ever fight this week *traumatized.
seriously ok. Julia, Shireen and I had front row seats to it,
NAO HOR. i can understand why in Korean/Taiwanese movies instead of running off to get help the girls just freeze and scream helplessly when their boyfriends get beaten up by a gang of ninjas/gangstas/guys who want their girlfriend/(ok nvm come up with your own bad guys)
 i don't think i should go into detail
(very sensitive topic later i kena tangkap by ISA)

Ok bye bye.