Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 1, 2011

I was only looking for a shortcut home

Maybe at some point I would grow up.
Not in the sense of being old enough to vote, get married, get a job, leave home.
But being able to understand the world more.
Being able to pinpoint why some are chosen, some are not.
Why some are blessed and others seem to suffer.
Maybe that's what enlightenment is about
and HEY look. Melisa's maturing!

(just bear with me for one post i haven't had one done for ages i need to tell the world how i feel!)
(or at least the 3 people reading my blog)
(i do have at least 3 readers left right? T_______T)

Idk why people don't get my sarcasm :(
maybe because when I say stuff like, "OMG I WANT A BOYFRIEND HELP ME FIND" people actually think I mean it.
seriously?

I beh tahan -

1.when I don't reply your messages immediately and i receive another minutes later with 'Mel Mel you there?'
Sorry this is why I am breaking up with you because you suffocate me and you won't let me eat/sleep/breath/shit/live in peace.

Oh wait. I'm not even your girlfriend!!

2. your tactless, insensitive, mean, offensive insults (okayla actually they're not that bad i'd had worse but only yours seem to offend me sorry)

3. the fact that you're oblivious to my obvious irritation towards you

4. ERR. I forgot what number 4 is. okay anyway this isn't about anyone specifically. consider it my general irritation towards guys.



I have a thing for plaits right now.

(I took this pict to check my hair (don't laugh) and i freaked out when I saw the bald spot on my head)

Me : *runs off and shows to my mum
Mum : I TOLD YOU YOU BOTAK D.
Me : *kanasai expression

T_______________________________T


TMR GOT 1MALAYSIA RUN GILASIAL.