Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, July 2, 2011

JULY.

1st July.
Parents-Teacher meeting :D

 'Cause Musical Chairs is the IN game. if you don't play it you're a loser

 Only kewl kids like us get to play Musical Chairs. 

*flips hair.

(no comment)

 Yay my siblings for the day :P
(Julia's mum took mine and Vinson's results :D)
(lalala my physics T_____________T)

 BTW. i was kidding about Musical Chairs being a cool game.
Bowling in class with bottles and chairs is way cooler .


 we went to have dim sum for brunch.
(I still dunno why we went back to school after that. my phone rang in the school compound and i was so freaked out i squatted behind a car -.-)



!!! never knew you could shoot zhen zhu with your straw (shit apa zhen zhu in english? pearl?) and it actually sticks to the surface of cars !!!

*prays that no one saw Alson shooting at parked cars and copied down Vinson's car's number plate


Okay. I'm gonna go nap and continue blogging laterrrrrrrrrr.


*snores.