Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Drives out on the main road for the first time
Loses driving license
Loses it at a hiking trial
Loses IC too
Doesn't realize it till months later.

I'm convinced that I'm the real life version of Bad Luck Brian -____-

anywayyyyyy. after Chem paper next Thursday I'll be done with AS ! (unless I'm retaking la HAIH)
unfortunately A2 classes start on the 25th . HAIH.

one week plus to catch up on sleep, exercise and eat healthily :D :D :D

*passes out from laughter.

for the past 2 months I've been Queen of Junk Food and Caffeinated Drinks 8)

 cakes and pressie for the birthday girl // idk why my hand is wrapped around that bowl of ice kacang, i wasn't being protective over it k, I swear i'm not that possessive over food! *defensive // attempt to exercise ends with me collapsing in a pool of my own sweat. after 10 minutes // I had 2 bars of chocolate around 4am. my only defense is that I need to eat while I study

(LOL just realize how huge those 2 bars were T___T)

 Korean food with Wendy // parents weren't around for a few weeks so I ended up cooking twice HAHA even I can't stand eating murukku and chips everyday , pan seared salmon // potatoes in jacket with some gravy

I'm sorry that my skills are so bad that i can't even take a pict of the sky without objects getting in the way (the palm tree and electric pole) anyway. pretty right the color! too bad it started pouring while i was standing outside admiring it fml // LOTS OF STRAWBERRIES // why my ponytail so effing short one // seriously why


 Tomyam steamboat @ Sg Rambai // I LOVE PIG'S TROTTERS OMG // dimsum opp college is still the cheapest, and tastes really good too :D  // New book from Wendy :)

Korean junk food for dinner // Mani-pedi session with Wan Qing :) // FINALLY LOR // Steamboat at Zi Wei Yuan, Raja Uda is sososoososososososososososo good

ok i really like eating . 
and i always have a good appetite. like always. i just don't reject food wtf


nice anot. we came all the way from Penang to Raja Uda for this LOL. 
and i damn chor lor, went and scraped my toe against the car door minutes after getting it done hahaha

ok going to watch more episodes of Running Man :D

oh and HAPPY DEEPAVALI :D BYE :D