Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

a list

i found a wish list i wrote a while back, it's shameless, childish, rather narcissistic and well pretty much sums up the person I was (STILL AM LOL) . the first sentence actually goes like this, 'I wish I could wake up one day 10cm taller and 10 kilos lighter, also after that I want my appetite to double so I can eat even more but I want the pounds to continue to melt off'

i think it's a lie when people given only one wish would wish for 'World Peace' or 'the starving children in Africa'

it has to be a lie *consoles myself

okay la i know people who would genuinely wish for that i'm just, unfortunately, not one of them

(when i read The Hunger Games and came to the part where they drank smthg to throw up in order to eat more i actually thought it was a good idea wtf is wrong with me)

second part also about looks (bigger eyes, why my nose damn flat *inserts more lala stuff *cringe worthy moment) walao damn lalalalalalalala hahahahahahahahaha *explodes

and it's written in order of the most important to the least so it's appearance , to be less socially awkward (LOL) *awkward and other stuff la.

so embarrassing.

anyway I threw it away (after cringing like mad) and wrote down a new list (it isn't a wishlist btw 'wishlist' sounds like smthg a 5 year old would write to Santa no meh and it's not resolutions either, i think resolutions sound kinda ominous and should be replaced as unachievable goals that creates self-loathing)

it's just a list la.

and uhm hopefully it helps.

it's almost the end of 2012 so, time to move on right right right

P/s: I missed out on my first Biology class of my new semester. oh and Math too. (supposed to be in Math class now)  i shall try not to hate myself too much

(sorry hah too lazy to upload picts next blog post k)