Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

10 minutes ago. I went down for another slice of cheesecake and decided to weigh myself.

I screamed right after stepping on the scale .








(i bet you expected me to considering the amount of food i'd been tucking into)

errrrr nolah not that dramatic. I screamed cause a lizard came scuttling out from the bottom of the scale . and I HAVE THE RIGHT TO OVERREACT TOP 5 WORST FEARS LIZARDS INCLUDED *hyperventilates

ok and also, i almost screamed when i saw the digits flashing back at me not exaggerating but uhm it's a lot. like a lot. like hardcore diet for 2 months plus working out everyday to lose that amount of weight kind of a lot .

*eats cheesecake defiantly

i used to be super self-conscious of calories and refused to eat after 6pm . (also got cheat one la sometimes but if i have supper i'll start doing crunches and push ups hahahaha wth)

hmm i must be letting myself go hahahahaha. guess i won't be weighing myself after having cheesecake for supper anytime soon .

(and sorry if i'm annoying everyone with my shallow issues once again)

i just really need to vent