Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hi. If you'd ever wondered if I'm genuinely ...... interested in girls due to my lack of interest in any sort of relationships (lolllllllllllllllll) and obsession with hot girls, I shall clear your suspicions .

I am in fact, a guy.

Yup.

1
this is me doing what guys do.

ootd : Top;F21 // Shorts;i-Square, Gurney // Necklace;Esprit // Earrings;Swarovski John Lewis (from Groupon HAHA) // Bag;someboutique*

P/s: this is the first time I am doing this 'ootd' thing don't laugh. i see people doing this all the time on Instagram and adding a hastag in front so I'm following #nolife #lala #lostmyswag

(ya the hashtag was meant to irritate)

quite fun also la if i have nothing better to do i shall do a few more 'ootd' posts with pictures i took this year teehee

oh yeah and *someboutique is some boutique i get a lot of my stuff from . hahahaha wth.

trip with the guys to the island on Friday
only had a cup of coffee for breakfast so I was starving by the time we reached .......around 4pm

But it's okay. I made up for all those calories by the end of the day 

IMG_2359
The Twelve Cups (in case you couldn't read the sign )

2

IMG_2364

Cute . (sorry that's the only word I can come up with right now) it's 2AM so i shall forgive myself

3
(unlike other bloggers I'm not about to start typing out a list of the 5 crepe cakes we ordered)

I don't even remember mine cept that it's that chocolate one with chocolate rice balls sandwiched between layers of the crepe. okay okay laaaa.

Nadeje in Malacca still has the BEST MILLE CREPE CAKES

I can justify to this cause I once ate half of an entire Nadeje crepe cake by myself at my Grandma's birthday
(ya it was her birthday cake)

4
Alson got us liquor chocolates from Germany.

I love chocolates, love to the extent of eating a few bars in one go sort of love.
but this one uhm too hardcore.

and funny incident, I suggested sharing the chocolates 'cause there were diff flavors and someone (i forgot who) was like 'okok ya bite half' . I missed out the sarcasm and went and did that manatau the alcohol started flowing out wth memang hardcore chocolate. I didn't actually expect the chocolates to be filled with alcohol LOL

IMG_2395

IMG_2401
this is such a nice picture :D

IMG_2407

IMG_2408

IMG_2409

IMG_2413
walao super hard to camwhore with guys okay took like so many shots and this is the most okay one

IMG_2414

we spent a long time there ,occupied the largest table and made so much noise smr.
ok my fault also when i got up the chair i was sitting on fell backwards , metal one somemore arghh embarrassing ahhhh.

P/s: oh and I had the best currypuff ever at Pulau Tikus market !

IMG_2427
@ Marshalls !

IMG_2429

the cafe was sooo crowded. we had to sit and face this poster while waiting for our orders.......

IMG_2430

Mine : The Fat Piglet (i started laughing when i was about to order hahahaha)

IMG_2432
Xu-Xing's. I forgot what's it called so i shall name it 'the most expensive one on the menu'

(it's RM16.90 btw)

BUT SUPER GOOD.

IMG_2433
Alson's beef burger.

I LOVE THEIR BURGERS T______T

IMG_2434
teehee

Met up with Shireen after that :D went to Pulau Tikus market again for supper

IMG_2438

I really will stop eating d. at least until Christmas. HAIH.

okay church service tmr, nights !