Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, December 30, 2012

> 1200 posts

Hihi. 
this will be one of those long draggy post with me rambling on about my day and well. other random stuff.

had a nice day out 
watched CZ12 with Wendy and Pang -I LOVE POPCORN. (honestly i think i get more excited over the popcorn than the movie wth) and i finished the large one mostly on my own hahaha. headed over to BM Town's Chatime , met up with Alson, learned how to play Bluff , lost really badly, met up with Clarence, left for Tomyam @ Raja Uda without Wendy :( , btw i was charged RM11 for my tomyam and the guys' portions were way larger than mine and they were charged less face problem lor, went over to Fresh for drinks , spent a long time playing err games not sure if it's considered a game but probably smthg that should only be played among really close friends hahaha. ooh it's past midnight! second last day of year 2012!

i was told that i'm sociable.(not sure compliment anot hahaha)
i'm actually.......... the opposite i just pretend to be when i'm around people i'm not familiar with i just sort of freeze and start being all awkward so yes i might be good at making acquaintance and i'm happy having the hibye sort of friends and having them stay that way (even then i don't like bumping into them cause i'm so self-conscious and socially awkward that i'll start worrying if i should say hi from a distance and continue walking towards them with a smile plastered on my face and continue to wave and risk looking like an idiot or pretend i'd only noticed them when they're right in front of me but then what if we make eye contact before that better pretend to be fascinated with the arrangement of floor tiles - example of how sad i am) to interact with closure really freaks me out cause yes i'm the really uncool type but i guess anyone can see that already hahahaha and it's okay when i'm around with my closest friends cause well they're used to me being so uncool hahahaha thank you T____T this is why i only made 1-2 friend(s) (and my roommate isn't even included) after staying in a  hostel for a year and i'm actually very satisfied and proud of myself hahahaha okayla occasionally i'll be a bit envious when i see groups of girls cooking tgth or hanging out or doing whatever girls do tgth but then i'll feel relieved cause honestly i'd rather come back and lock myself in my room and eat alone hahaha oh and i find good looking people intimidating especially when they're people i see around college thank you Instagram T_____T wouldn't be able to stalk their social life without you T_____T

ok saddest post ever. 

anyway next year i wanna study really hard for A2 , sit right in front of the class and turn off my phone all the crap good students do but i cross the line at staying back after class for 'discussions' i don't even bother attending extra classes please why is it so hard for me to concentrate why i don't get it i must have been wired differently or i just need an aim in life college was supposed to do that for me or it was what i assumed and i started out this year (ok quite embarrassing to type this out) pumped up and sure with what i wanted then i sort of got uninspired and unmotivated after the first few months (so many different reasons for this) and ended up having to give up on sleep for the entire month i was having my AS if only my grandpa/dad was a tycoon with hoards of money then i wouldn't have to worry about my results in fact i'd just fly abroad and go backpacking for 10 years and learn how to build fire with stones and eat fried locust among the natives or whatever it is backpackers do -ok biggest lie ever i'm no where near the adventurous i can't even stay over at someone's place at last minute's notice need to pack a million things hahahahahaha ok just enough for me to study where ever i want but nvm i'll stick to praying and studying harder for now 

OK BYE 
*super abrupt end because i can't think of anything else after typing non-stop for 15 minutes