Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, February 28, 2013

aren't you bored with me going on about my studies already
 *pretends that at least one person remembers the existence of my blog and actually bothers to wade their way through my mindless ramblings (not that I mind, I feel quite safe posting stuff here provided it isn't shared on FB hahahaha)

ALSO SICK OF ME GOING ON ABOUT MY WEIGHT RIGHT.

to be honest, quite sick of myself also la (I'm pretty sure the word 'sick' will be abused through out this post) and having to juggle dieting , studying studying studying , losing sleep (and well other incidents)

I know la. I get so worked up over everything, Mum's so accustomed to me being awake at 6AM watching TV when I'm 'going through my worrying phases' that she makes me fried eggs and fruit juice involuntary T.T can I just go home now T.T

it used to be funny when I'd tell a complete stranger I'm doing A levels and their immediate reply would be 'wah so smart' or smthg along that line (Not being behpaiseh/referring to myself as being remotely smart but happened at least 5 times d)

this year I came to realized that.............it's true. anyone can study A-Levels but you have to be either really freaking smart or hardworking to get A*s. actually more towards the smart part LOL and I can;t stand studying anymore because the more I do, I feel so beneath everyone. like one of those kids who get picked on in American teen movies cept no one is picking on me except maybe Chemistry............

anyway, I really couldn't make myself sit down and attempt to comprehend Chemistry (72 DAYS LEFT) today so here are tons of pictures from my phone

my classmates! ♥ hang out w/ them pretty often now, had din at our fave tomyam steamboat place. Was managing my diet pretty well till today when I finally caved in and had Hokkien mee for lunch as well...................................

(I think the serving size we had was for 5-6.............)

(sort of) successful meals 
stir fried chicken and pumpkin / grilled salmon steak / steamed salmon steak and lots of spinach / oats with raisins and walnuts

I actually like healthy food a lot. which is also a problem on it's own because I also like all sorts of food a lot.

halfway through making Julia's card 

I'm not sure what this dessert is made up of but I think it tastes amazing. (damn fattening though so not gonna ask my Mum to make it again T_T)

Roasted almonds and novel from KDU's library otw to Malacca (the jam was really bad)

I can't even describe how good is this -reason why I could never start a food blog/be a food writer of any sort. anyway my maternal grandma makes amazing Nyonya Acar T_T

cousins bonding time

Snake year kay this is our uber kewl snake pose

*random huge pict of me pops out
HIHIHI

Dim Sum at Xuan Xin!
(but I decided I don't like their food that much anymore)

BBQ at Pang's place. I'm not sure how his roasted marshmallows turn out to taste so perfect but I'm contented to just eat

HAHA Clarence with icing on his face

2013-02-20 16.20.05_mr000_mh000
oh hihihihihihihihi

2013-02-15 17.23.27_mh000
STUBBED MY TOE. SO PAINFUL WHEN HALF YOUR TOE NAIL FALLS OFF T_T

2013-02-23 13.15.25_mr000_mh000
HAHA please excuse my awkward hands on hips pose but I was trying to 'hold' the dress in place hahahaha the nicest dresses never comes in your size haih

2013-02-16 14.41.48_mh000
IT'S LIKE TWILIGHT WEI even though I'd only read past page 12 *judgmental
no time to read la plan to use up my RM250 voucher on LOTS OF BOOKS and save them to be read AFTER A LEVELS

 2013-02-26 16.09.22_mh001
Haha this is pretty random but it was a sort of blue day ystd (with the rain and Math test wth) didn't plan this but almost everything I had on was blue (including shorts hahaha)

ok roommate's asleep d blogging in the dark LOL nights!