Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, February 7, 2013

goodbyes

sent Julia off at Penang airport

IMG_4806

IMG_4809
our :( faces

page

IMG_4823

IMG_4822
classmates for 2 years and now both of them are leaving the country

IMG_4810
all the best Ju <3 p="">

pretty exhausted from functioning on 2 hours of sleep, 3 cups of coffee and after 4 hours of Business Studies class. talk about balancing everything out

I was telling someone how sometimes I feel so indifferent towards everything, and the rest of the time so vulnerable, annoy myself by being such a girl and turning into some walking emotional mess  

ok then i realize i'm actually describing a menstrual cycle LOL

but idk laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. (my favorite line when i start whining). need to get some sleep i guess nights

p/s: oh and today my hair decided to piss me off by impersonating a broom/feather duster/ *inserts highly unattractive looking household item