Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, February 14, 2013

CNY I

Reunion dinner at home in Penang,

(which is exactly like a normal family dinner)

i shall come up with my own name for each dish *channels my inner Top Chef
IMG_5033

IMG_5023
Sea cucumber, Mushroom and Abalone (with lettuce underneath for decorative purposes)
(not sure if it's steamed / braised / some other cooking method . sorry lol)


IMG_5049

IMG_5051
Steamed Scallops and Snap Peas

IMG_5068
I laughed so much and so hard at this omg I can't even start on the reasons why

oh ya and name - roast chicken stuffed *LOL with all sorts of *LOL nuts
I googled and a better name would be - Roast Chicken With Mixed Nuts Stuffing

IMG_5080
Homemade Pork Rolls

IMG_5115
Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables

IMG_5121
Steamed Cod Fish

IMG_5127

IMG_5136

IMG_5137

IMG_5143

no idea why i'm so free, anyway not going back to college for classes for a few days ahahaha gained so much weight it's not even funny anymore (not that it even was in the beginning)

Nights! more good food for the next few days *thrown into despair