Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 12, 2014

(?)

I wonder where I'm going with this blog.

This space, no longer has the need to be filled with over-edited pictures because Instagram caters for that department.

 I don't do reviews. Not on cafes, not on the RM2 latte I had at Thirdwave a week ago, or the Porky Pancake I had for brunch today (honey and bacon who knew right?).

I struggle to search for adjectives because, food is, well food.

Shocker coming from me because I used to come off as a food enthusiastic.

Maybe hostel life has weaned me off the idea of the need for 2 proper meals in a day and eating has transpired to survival? I don't know really. I still like waking up to freshly baked pies everyday, pasta cooked al dente and a constant supply of greek yogurt at home. But here, living on my own I also like picking out groceries and coming up with dishes (that ideally takes under 15 minutes, requires minimum usage of dishware and ingredients - to every student out there the microwave is your saving grace the trick is to drink an extra liter of water to cancel out all the radiation).

right.

I don't do 'daily life' too. It's so........mundane. And if I did, I would inevitably have to insert my opinions on places I go to which I don't like doing.

Eg : Today I went to map's. Everything had bits/slices of bacon in it. It was good. Price was decent.

Eg : Yesterday I forgot what I did. But I broke a plate by bending it. I wish someone was there to witness it.

I could do 'About Me' posts. But there's only so much I'm revealing here (which happens to be a whole lot more than what normal standards deem appropriate)

If you have read every word, I feel obligated to reward you with a picture of my Porky Pancakes.


(at this point I have been distractedly scrolling through my photo gallery and have since then abandoned this post for 40 minutes)

(I HAVE SO MANY PICTURES OF FOOD???)

(no really it's more alarming than gratifying)

(this post is gravitating towards being Melisa's meals centered)

Also rewarding you with a picture of the sunset. Haven't seen pretty skies in awhile now. 

My point here is, like this blog, I'm not quite sure where I'm going in life. 

But it's okay. 

Maybe that explains the look of exasperation I constantly have.