Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 11, 2009

Antibiotics and Painkillers

Flu, sore throat, fever
No, it ain't H1N1, I went for check upS
Gawd, I feel really shitty
At least I get to drink Ribena and eat ice-cream for the entire day

On a MUCH happier note,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAOWEE DARL!♥

P/s: CHACE CRAWFORD IS LOVE NOT CHUCK BASS!
Fine, I'll let it go this time XP

Thanks for always being there and listening to me whining♥
&. you're definitely one of the most awesome people in my life♥

Yes, she's my super duper gorgeous bestfriend♥

You know I wanna jump on a plane right now and turn up at your front door yelling "Surprise! Surprise! "
Unfortunately I can't do that, so go wild at your hawt nerds party kay? :)
I can't believe it's been 6 years since we met, time flies doesn't it?
Great now I feel so old -.-

We weren't that close in primary cause you were the rebel and I was the good, quiet girl (it's true!) & I remembered feeling like tearing out your hair every time you took up all the sitting space X)

Then we hung out on balcony the very last day of our primary six school trip
& the stupid guys threw the purple underwear at us -.-

I miss those years. I even miss your sarcasms :)

ILY!♥

P/s:
I wanna go back so so bad