Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I don't make sense


I don't know what to think.
I should be happy but I'm not, I'm confused.

Stupid cartridge -.-
And it WON'T wash off no matter how hard I scrub
Now I've gotta go to school with sexy blue stains all over my legs and hands -.-

OMG YES! THERE'S A LIZARD IN MY ROOM!
OMIGOD. I KNOW IT'S TINY BUT THE MOTHER'S PROBABLY SOMEWHERE BREEDING!
IT RAN INTO THE SHOWER WHEN I SCREAMED
NOW I NEED TO WEAR SLIPPERS WHEN I GO INTO THE BATHROOM EVEN THOUGH I USED HALF A BOTTLE OF DETTOL TO KILL THE BACTERIAS
SO DISGUSTING. MY ROOM IS CONTAMINATED WITH LIZARD GERMS
IT'S WORSE THAN INFLUENZA A! (okay maybe not, but CLOSE)

I might as well camp outside on the car porch with my dog
At least he'll keep them away
Shyte, a horrible thought just crossed my mind
WHAT IF HE KILLED A LIZARD AND DECIDED TO MAKE ME PLAY FETCH WITH IT?
Waking up with a dead lizard on my face would be my worst nightmare coming true, it's even scarier than the horrible dream I had where all my hair fell off and I turned into a bag lady.

I'm doomed.

P/s:
Lizards are WORSE than cockroaches okay! They have tails!