Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Miss them times infinity ♥

You're probably sick of hearing this but I don't care
I wanna move back.
Seriously what's the use in 2 years time?
I've GRADUATED by then, I wouldn't even want to be in Malaysia

Fine, I'll get back to blogging about the sleepover at Selena's
5 in the morning is a bad time to take pictures
I look like serious crap -.-
Spent almost 2 days gossiping and catching up, we never run out of topics
Even hanging out and doing nothing practically is fun with them :)

Stole the pictures from ChaoWee's Facebook :D



Dinner

ChaoWee watching GossipGirl

Important reminder : Never disturb her when she's watching GossipGirl XP







Late night snack

Aww...he looks so left out :D

Ended up watching Obsessed only cause everyone was too sleepy
& I left all my DVDS in her house, couldn't find them at the last minute, lol



HJ♥

I will NEVER do that again -.- plain embarrassing





ChaoWee♥

Had to jump quietly since it was 4am and we didn't wanna wake her parents, lol

A HUGE cockroach decided to join our party -.-
& I being the *cough*self-proclaimedSuperhero risked my life by smashing it with a book XD

ChaoWee was yelling at us to come kill it. ROFL

Selena's poor book. But it was thickest book we could find, sorry babe :)

Toothbrushes intrigues me :D

Selena♥
Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of her?

Sleepyyyyy

Around 4 in the morning







LOL, this is supposed to be our "WTF" expression

I love them psychos :)











If you've read my previous post
you would know that I only had 2 hours of sleep


My hair looks so geli -.-

SLEEP!

Selena's getting her stuffed dog to scale the walls like Spiderman. Spiderman's gay

Known them for 6 years♥

Bestfriends for life♥

Back to Penang :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Counting till the holidays

P/s:
ShinYee, thanks for the prezzie! Received it today, love ya :)