Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I wish aliens would kidnap me

Right now, all I want is to be able to fall asleep before 5am
I haven't been sleeping for nights,
Even forcing myself to stay awake the entire afternoon doesn't help

Melisa! says:
can't sleep
VON! ♥ says:
thinking of someone
LOL
Melisa! says:
yea
that comes in the form of papers, questions and spells scary
P.M.R
VON! ♥ says:
PMR kanasai

I can't believe I'm losing sleep over this shit, argh.
I feel capable of shooting someone right now
I WANT TO SHOOT SOMEONE

Watched 2 movies about aliens this week :)
One sucked and the other was Awesome ♥

Sucked;
First of all, it's some South-African movie and I couldn't understand their accent, plus the subtitles were all screwed -.-
It's gross too, the guy got infected with some alien disease and his fingernail came off. Ugh.
P/s: the aliens were fugly

Love it!
At least there was a semi-hot guy here, haha
P/s: the aliens were cute ;)

Off to kill myself studying, Bye!

P/s:
PMR doesn't scare me as much as you do