Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Damn laubeh

The laptop was attacked by TWELVE viruses.
My phone receives messages SIX hours later.

DAMN LAUBEH MAN.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL SO ANGRY I CAN EXPLODE RIGHT NOW.
Except that I won't because I smell FOOD.

I wanted to do a loooooong post about FOOD. 
but since I lost all my pictures. I'll just upload the few few pictures I have.

Chocolate caramel! 
Take 15 minutes before workouts. Turns FATS into MUSCLES

I took it together with Julia before we went jogging (Aherm!)
Amazingly, both our mums order off the same catalog 
(We use the same shampoo and toothpaste too!!)

I was walking around the neighborhood munching onto that bar of chocolate.
I can practically hear people thinking 'No wonder can't lose weight!'
*waves chocolate bars in the air*

BURNS FATS FASTER! ;D