Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 23, 2010

Private

Hello. I've gotten a private blog because
I don't want tuition teachers or parents reading this -.-

http://melisa606.blogspot.com/

Give me your email and I'll invite you :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I realize that the few previous posts were so emoooo,
and since no one likes reading emoooo stuff I'll go emoooo in my private blog.

Alson finally! came back from Australia 
I was hoping he'd put on at least 10 pounds from stuffing his face with
all those gorgeous food he had there
(I was salivating after viewing his pictures!!)
but he looked exactly the same, pfft.

Cookies shaped like The Simpsons!!

I googled for this bird.
It's called a Kookaburra.

THE NAME SO CUTE WEIH :D

Oh and he brought tons of chocolates too but we finished everything in school :P

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I refuse to study for UCD2.
Instead, I'm gonna tag along with Julia to St Anne's feast to help sell ice-creams. HOHOHO!


I figured out the reason why I always get picked on by teachers
(I am not whining or being cliche, it is trueeeee)
is because instead of looking apologetic and going ' Sorry teacher I won't do it again!' 100 times in a row
I answer back and give them my behsyok look
So smart laaaa.

Example:

Discipline teacher : Why your socks so low?
Me : Where got low lurh, so high already
Discipline teacher : Pull higher! and you never wash your shoes isit?
Me : Nolah. Lazy.
Discipline teacher : Teruk la you. I'm gonna call your parents.

Idk which part of my brain possessed me to use the word 'Lazy'
(The retarded part obviously)

-__________________-

Constipated look.

P/s:
I wish I could give you what you want.