Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 19, 2010

Just so you know, I got feelings too,


Is it possible to feel sad over losing someone you have never known?
Why is it that we always want things we can never get, 
and when we finally get it, we don't appreciate it until we lose it?

If I told you about this, it'd meant that I trust you. 
Or you just happened to be there when I heard the news -.-
And I know I kept telling everyone how much I resented this
But now that I've gotten use to the idea. Why did it happen?
My mum says everything happens because God has a purpose
I'm not questioning Him or anything, but I don't see the purpose in this.

I can't believe there are people who thought I'd be happy over this.
Are you kidding me. Thanks for being so freaking sensitive -.-
And now I want it soooooo badly.
Maybe I acted like I didn't care, but it hurts.

Did I tell you that?
 Amusing isn't it? How screwed life can get.