Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sleepover w/ Julia // Alson's 16th Birthday

Had a pretty awesome time for the past few days.
1. Julia stayed over for 2 nights ;D
2. Wednesday was a public holiday!!
3. Celebrated Alson's birthday in Tao, Autocity :)
4. Skipped school on Thursday wheeeeeee!

*Please note that this was typed out 30 hours ago while I was still on a high

It didn't occur to me that sleeping at 5:30 AM and not having afternoon naps would result in me turning into a zombie

I slept in class for almost 2 periods. Oh and during recess.

7/7/2010

That's Julia btw :P

Went Jusco to get birthday presents.


Lunch in Old Town.

We didn't get to watch a movie :( My mum wanted to leave
(Even when I told her again and again tickets were HALF-PRICE that day)

We ransacked Julia's house




I quote Julia, 'Don't judge a bag by it's cover'

Followed Vinson's car to Autocity.

As a rule, I don't exactly adore kids (more like the opposite)
BUT HIS SISTER IS SOOOOO ADORABLE I WANNA KIDNAP HER AND MAKE HER MINE :P

She has Facebook!!
But I'm not gonna give out her name because I want her for myself I don't want pedophiles to start stalking her :P



I accidentally zoomed in on her. lol.

 Apparently one of the waiters working in Starbucks was from our school (I have no idea who) so we were allowed to sit outside without having to buy a drink

Alsonnn, the birthday boy :)

Shireen!

I can proudly claim that we girls ate more than the guys :P

We attacked the food barbarian style.



They can't be civilized for once

Start drooling! :P

Ferris claims that it looks like a piece of human flesh.

His comment made me hungrier because I'm a cannibal in disguise.
(I have no idea how cannibals disguise themselves though @.@)

Sashimi is loveeeeee ;)



We had an entire room to ourselves.

Pretty traumatizing. I'm amazed that we weren't paid to leave.




From the guys. SO WRONG.

It says, 'Watch out! Sex machine'

And I realize that lala-ing with it isn't exactly the best idea ever :3

Took like 9873123 failed shots.


Out of the 16 of us, 12 of us wore either black or white or a combination of both :D

PINKKKKKKKK


SO EFFING GHEY

And we did not force them into taking this picture :P


Honeydew ice-cream. Can be mistaken for wasabi green tea ice-cream right?

Vinson trying to feed Jagdev wasabi -.-

Finallyyyyyyy.

I'm scarred for life T_____T





I don't have any nice pictures because my dad refuses to buy me a DSLR!
Oh and my phone ran out of battery -.-

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
8/7/2010
Had breakfast in my room because they were guests downstairs -.-

Walked over to Julia's house looking like a couple of refuges.
She was carrying her blanket and school shoes, I was clinging onto my laptop

(I had to, chor lor people like me trip over their own feet and break 9 mugs a year)


That bundle of fur on the left is her dog.
He kept pouncing onto the keyboard lol!

We watched DVDS.
First it was 'Love Happens'
then we decided it was boring so we switched to 'Raise Your Voice'
and finally 'Cheaper By The Dozen'
  Old movies :D

Okay it's 2:53 in the morning now. I should go to sleep before I doze off with the lights on

P/s:
Yes, I sleep with the lights OFF already :P