Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I don't think I have ever handed in an assignment on time.
  Ugh, so stressed laa.

1. Piano practical exam on the 24th
*hyperventilates*
*prays that I get the hot examiner like Ivon and Ann-Marie did*

2. Add maths file!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the homework given April onward were left untouched and I'm supposed to pass it up already

3. My UC2 resultzzzzzz
For ONCE, I would like to get at least a B for add math -.-

4. My ulcerzzzzzz. They are killing me.
Tell me, who gets ulcers on the tips of their tongue?! WHO?!?
This is Karma I tell you, I shall gossip less

5. English PLBS. I googled 'How To Make Cupcakes',
and ended up eating chocolate chip cookies while Facebook-ing.

(Blogging about this freaks me out even more!!)

Maybe I should start meditating like how that Guruji guy taught us, pfft

Doesn't he reminds you of....

THIS?

I'm gonna force my mum into baking these for me again because I NEED them

 Nights! :)