Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 27, 2010

Here's my heart in a postcard;

 Happy Sweet 16 to Foo Shin Yee ♥  
I'm so sorry I couldn't go over to KL for your birthday :(
Have an awesome one and thanks for always being there for me :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Been feeling really cranky lately,
probably due to the superbitchy weather and ulcers that won't go away
I have been very mean to a lot of people, especially my brother
(Extra mean in his case, isn't that what siblings are for? A punching bag)
Him : Can pass the remote?
Me : Got no hands isit? Take yourself lah freak

The remote was beside me.
So mean right? and I said something much ruder than 'freak'

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I screwed up my piano practical exam, 
and it wasn't because I was blown away by the examiner's hotness
The first scale I was given was C MAJOR and I had to repeat it twice.
I am so amazingly talented lurh.

FOOD makes me feel so much better

(Realize how everything comes back to food?)

 Julia and I think/talk about food everyday in class
During physics class, teacher drew this on the board
(Okay I wasn't paying attention but it has something to do with heat)

We immediately thought of a carton of eggs and 'Pao' (Julia) and Dim Sum (Me)

P/s:
I have no idea what I'm doing in Science stream.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I am soooo in love with...
(No not Gloria the hippo)

Macadamia nuts! :D