Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Book freak.

I know I swore off buying books for 6 months but I couldn't help myself :(
I love the smell of new books, and the crackling sound of the pages when you turn them and the shiny shiny covers

*inhales*
Now I need Chocolate Run and My Best Friend's Girl for the complete set!
BUY FOR ME!! *watery eyes*
(Sorry lor for being so beh paiseh)

In case you didn't get it the first time,
it's 'Chocolate Run' and 'My Best Friend's Girl' by Dorothy Koomson
*coughs*

 The Ice Cream Girls is the best one so far!
I stayed up till 4 am to finish it and I could barely open my eyes wide enough to wear my contacts the next morning lol.

 I'm gonna blog about the story in my cheaplak English now
(Yes, English can be described as cheaplak)

It's about these two women,
Serena who is married and trying to hide her past and Poppy who just got out of jail and is trying to make Serena pay for her mistakes

Spoiler ahead!

Okay so 20 years ago, both of them fell for a History teacher who turns out to be a total psycho and has a thing for 15 year old virgins.
Like seriously la, I don't care how 'sexy' or the fact that this dude has blonde white hair and blue eyes
He's a teacher!
-_____________________-
He manipulated and abused them for almost 3 years,
and when both of them finally summon up enough courage to leave him. . .

*cues thriller music*

Read the book if you wanna know :P
(Yes I'm gonna leave this hanging because I'm mean like that)

Nights! :)