Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Brace face.

This is the last time you'll see my teeth NAKED.

Idk why hor. I so gatal go get braces.
Okay 2 of my front teeth were jutting out a little but it wasn't exactly noticeable until I was told the gap would get bigger soon.
So I decided to get braces fitted because
I didn't want to risk looking like my Civic teacher.
It hurt really bad the first week.
No. Scratch that.
IT WAS SO EFFING PAINFUL MY GUM SWELLED AND I HAD AN ULCER ON MY BOTTOM LIP. how sexy wtf.

(okay I had that ulcer after I accidentally bit my lip when I got over-excited while trying to cramp SOLID food into my mouth) Shh!

On top of that I look so fugly. 
Now I know why people with braces smile in such a weird way,
I look like a pervert when I smile with my mouth close
The braces 'pop' out like fangs!
Think Hannibla Lecter in Silence of The Lamb when he was forced into that metal contraption to stop him from eating people.
Or or. The KILLER SHARK from Jaws.

And please don't make me pronounce the words 'physics' and 'juice'  :(

 YOU CAN SEE THE ULCER ON MY BOTTOM LIP!


 On the bright side,
I get to win stare downs with Vinson*grins like a maniac*