Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

lie with me.

I fabricate a lot of lies.

Over the years, I'd gotten pretty competent at lying.

I lied.

Now that too is a lie.

9 Lies I'd committed myself to in the span of 5 days :

1. that's the last popcorn I'm popping into my mouth

2. if I have a buffet lunch I can forgo the next 3 meals

3. I did 30 words in 8 minutes all i need is approximately 13.3 hours to finish this assignment

4. I can finish my assignment if I start 13.3 hours before midnight

5. green tea ice-cream is healthy I'll have more a bit more of the green tea one and less of the chocolate one also I'm picking nuts as toppings instead of sprinkles for the very same reason

6. I'm buying 3 tops from Topshop because Topshop is an investment and I'll wear them at least 50 times each

7. I don't need cakes or shopping to feel better

8. It's okay to wear the same pair of jeans 5 times a week no one notices jeans

9. To Ashley : Okay let's start our Legal Brief at 5pm

(at 5:01PM)

To Ashley : Let's start at 5:05pm I don't feel ready

What can I say, it's now 5:06pm.