Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

This is how a date is supposed to be (PART1)

I never did get around to writing on my very first date.

Instead, here's a post on a weekend of dates.

1. we agreed that we needed a lifestyle revamp hence the incorporation of Breakfast (at 9am) into our schedule as Date 1 (also his plane departed at 7am and landed at 7:45am we really had no choice but to have Breakfast) 

I insisted on leaving the comforts of (the air-conditioning and couches in) Starbucks for (his) ruined pants from sitting on wet grass, constant apprehension of crows eying our food, swatting at bugs and sweat trickling down our backs 

(I'm not sure if it was abnormally hot for 9am because my days usually start after 10am)

(plate and tray belongs to Starbucks because I forgot to bring plates or cutlery of any sort)

(I hope it isn't against Starbucks policy to place their trays on wet grass) 




I like how natural(ly unglam) we appear to be here

I think it tastes fine 

(if you swallow an entire block of cream cheese and nibble tentatively around the bread and smoked salmon and wash it down with a mouthful of Christmas Cookie Frappuccino)

Look at me in admiration of my sandwich.

I really do not understand his expression upon his first (huge) bite.

It wasn't that bad.

(Maybe I shouldn't have left the smoked salmon out to defrost one night before hmm)

More happy pictures (of me) while he (as always) is left with the less exciting tasks 

So happy. (even my sweat glands were triggered into working enthusiastically look at that moustache of sweat)

for the 142 likes on Instagram, I have to sit you down and solemnly point out that there was a lot of effort put in behind this.

2. I'm marking this as Date 2 because at this point we departed from breakfast into ......... more sandwich making (for my brother and the ducks in uni) 




Also there's a video of me flinging a quarter of the 'freshly baked' muesli bread from Cold Storage at the ducks but it's too much effort to upload it here.

3. there are no pictures because Date 3 was in Starbucks and no one takes pictures in Starbucks (right after they emerge from the outdoors all sweaty and ready to collapse onto a couch) 

4. Village Park's Nasi Lemak !


The number of tolls we crossed to get here probably amounts to a plate of this.

So worth it :')

I hope you agree 

5. Inside Scoop ! I would say this with utmost conviction, we would have appreciated our Durian and Almond(??) / Hazelnut (???) ice-cream more if we haven't had so much to eat before 




This is how you look when you'd gone past your eating capacity and it has amounted to reluctance (either from the need to eat or from wanting to and knowing you shouldn't)

The next time I'll make sure Inside Scoop turns into Date 4 instead. 

Then we can have the buttermilk waffles.

*rubs hands in glee 

6.  Chromeheart Origins in church ! 
(my second night actually and I still didn't manage a decent picture)



7.  if I would to be really precise, Date 7 would be the drive to Mont Kiara (because it was an adventure in itself with the heavy rain and my panic attacks whenever Waze interrupted our conversations with 'HAZARD REPORTED AHEAD'

(Apparently a downpour is a hazard to Waze)

anyway we had Korean BBQ at Sae Mae Eul !!!

(I think both of us really enjoy Korean/Thai/Japanese/Indian right I think we enjoy everything)


*glistening tears

*eyes glazes over

Idk how my hair got this messy (all I had to do was to toss seaweed and rice around)

I really liked the spicy rice balls....

and of course the company

Look! Time for Spicy Rice Balls!

and my boyfriend !! 

(Just in case you think I'm emphasising too much on the rice balls)


8. We played Poker.

I think I'm getting better at it

*poker face

#Louie&MelisainKL

I know I blog so off-handley

But I promise you. It was one of the best days I'd had.

I think I should go to bed because it's 5am.