Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

This is how a date is supposed to be (Part II)

9. Now Date 9 would (according to our schedule) compromise of a breakfast of latte and biscotti/granola bars if we haven't had so much to eat the day before.

And we were going for a buffet so it's only economical (and Malaysian) to start off a buffet on an empty stomach.

Truth is we're just lazy by nature and Breakfast is quite unnatural for people of that particular characteristic .

So Date 9 was a cab ride to Paradigm Mall.

10. Date 10 was a walk around the mall

(I restrain from inserting too much excitement into each sentence but of course when you're with your boyfriend a walk around the mall isn't merely 'a walk around the mall' it's so much better)

(and now i all i can picture is a dog straining on it's leash and sniffing frantically at every bush/tree in it's vicinity when it's out on it's evening walk)

Kidding.

 11. I must say we worked pretty well as a team to finish off 12 sets of beef/chicken/mutton slices at Suki-Ya.

:')



*sticks Couple Buffet Star Award sticker on to shirt

12. Everything from Date 12 onwards was a mystery. 

I remember taking the LRT to KLCC



Like I said, it was all a blur.

This was my second time taking the LRT. **

My capabilities when it comes to public transport (or directions or driving) on a scale of one to ten does not exist.

It's okay my boyfriend is a 11 for all of the above.

*Probably my last too unless I'm with my boyfriend because his armpits are the only one I can stand
**** Rephrase because that sentence appears to be highly inappropriate
*******I appear to be below the average height of the population taking the LRT so it; inevitable that I face someone's armpit for 20 minutes straight

13. We had to flag a taxi from KLCC to Pavilion because Waze/Maps told us it was a 40 minutes walk and we got lost and I was frantic because the movie was to start in 10 minutes and anyway we got there (after paying RM15 for a 3 minutes drive)

14. We watched ........ Horns in Pavillion (just because Harry Potter is in it)

Yup. That's why my boyfriend said. Harry Potter is in Horns.

(I don't review movies)
(I struggle between trying to decide if it's really good or really bad)
(in the case of Horns my judgement was still impaired by the amount of food I had so I can't really tell)****

***Alson said it's really bad though

15. We got lost.

No details

(because I don't remember)***

***and I chose not to




(Pictures taken in Pavillion right before an hour spent being lost)


 16. Shoe shopping and Once Upon A Time Milkshakes *,*


17. Date 17 on the 17th of November.

:D

Now that my blog has been filled with pictures I feel the need to exert myself to balance it out with lengthy posts with nothing but words.

Or maybe it's the fact that my Finals is in 2 weeks.

Hmm.