Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

5

here are a few of my greatest feats today :

1. washed my hair under 25 minutes

(Truth - I was aiming for 45 minutes because I had nothing to do for the rest of the day but you can only shampoo and condition your hair along to Iggy's Work for so long before your arms start aching)

2. finished about 750ml of soy milk at 10pm

(Truth - It's 1am now and I finished the entire carton, thats 1litre which only sounds slightly more comforting than 1000ml)

3. am at episode 48 of The Empress of China

(Truth - I'm starting to have dreams in which everyone has porcelain like features and are dressed in robes and are adorned with head ornaments)

4. ate 4 bars of chocolate

(Truth - I don't even regret my actions)

5. managed 2 minutes of The Bold & The Bootiful Workout! by blogilates before shuddering and collapsing onto the couch

(Truth ^)


well that's it. I think 5 is a good number to stop at. No one adds 6 or 9 items to a list. The thought of it makes me twitch. Lists should always end at 5 or 10 or 20.

(Truth - 5 is all I have)

I think I'll start on my UCAS application and get my driving license sometime this week.


(Truth - Right now I have my hair pushed back, a face mask on, and am seated in a fairly unflattering position that manages to enhance both my double chin and the size of my thighs) 

Yes goodnight.