Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, January 8, 2015

I like cake.


Griffiths Cafe Pastries Project : Michelle's Kitchen 

Hello there. So I am no baker. Neither can I tell the difference between self-rising and all-purpose flour (even when the packaging is labelled with capitalised letters) But if there’s one thing I’m sure of is the making of a good dessert (Thank you Mum for the many years of cake tasting and cookie batter eating opportunities you granted to me) (Also I wake up to the smell of freshly baked pastries almost everyday)

No I’m not Michelle. (very obviously obvious*) and I don’t own a kitchen (yet or anytime soon). 

*sorry if my grammar made you cringe I really had to make a point

That’s all my Mum. I would sit her down for an interview but it’s 2.15AM now and the only time my Mum is awake at 2.15AM is because she has cakes/pies to be baked. Not even kidding. 


So for every dig you take into that slice of cake with your fork, every mouthful of the perfect balance of sweetness = pure passion 

(lol)

At this point I should be in shame of the addition of 'can't make a cake without making a wrong calculation of the weight of butter needed' to my long list of Melisa's incapabilities.

Don't worry. If you order a cake, I won't be making any measurements.

I just take a lot of photos. and blog. and eat a lot of cake.

 Mum and Holland Pie 

(if you noticed I don't do food descriptions because it's something I can't manage well usually I end up listing all the ingredients, etc upon biting into this pie you will discover blueberries, almonds, cream cheese...)

my Mum shouldn't know about the use of her photo on my social media accounts in fact she shouldn't know about any of my social media accounts kidding 



maybe I aspire to convert everyone into having a 80% cake diet.

I can tell that it's working.

Louie who once claimed ' Who would eat cake, cake is horrible, cake is not food' (yes till today I gasp in horror) had cake cravings a couple of days ago. 

There he was sitting on the couch, casually looking up and saying 'I feel like having cake'

*shiny eyes
*rubs hand in glee

Yes anyway. 

to join our cult

In case you happen to have such cravings *intense stare

contact us! 

Social Platforms :

Instagram @ michellekitchen_gf



Contact Number @ +60198188438

Goodnight ! 


*more intense staring