Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Debbie


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEBBIE GOH!

She's the oldest friend I have, since we were 9
We immediately bonded over Enid Blyton and being the outcasts in church :)
Oh yea, very sad times
She was the one who corrupted my mind at the mere age of 10 -.-
I'm serious!
She taught me the word " hooker" and "imbecile"
I was 10 kay, I didn't know what a hooker was -.-
And she was like
" Mel, when you grow up, what do you wanna be? A hooker or garbage collector?"
Well obviously I said hooker and she burst out laughing
Oh yea very sweet moments :))
Oh did I mention? She's VERY freaky, in a good way of course
She likes Maths, NK and James Brooke
I rest my case :)

Stay the crazy, eccentric ( Mrs.Foo's words) Debbie forever
God bless you !
Whoo...holy much :P