Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WHAT THE FUCK?


You know the place we spend pratically 3/4 of the year suffering?
What's it called again? Oh yea *snaps fingers* SCHOOL!
Right, so there's where we get that something also known as EDUCATION
So we'll get a decent job and not starve on the streets
When there's a school, there're also RULES to keep us in line
And make sure we don't bash everyone and everything up
And then there are DISCIPLINE TEACHERS to scare us into following the rules
And since I'm sucha scary cat I actually go ALL THE WAY not to get demerited
Okay that's not really true

OH WHADEVA
I'll get to the point
I'm talking about MY HAIR
What's left of it anyway
YES, I WENT FOR MY 4TH HAIRCUT IN 5 MONTHS
If you remember, or maybe you don't. I don't care
It was EXTREMELY short before
Oh yea, guess what?
It's SHORTER!

I followed Pang's advice and went to " Extension " and waited for 1 hour
And TAA-DAAAH
Now, I look like a FREAKING GUY
OH WOWZEEWOW, isn't this AWESOME?
Now I don't need to spend millions on hormone injections or whatever it is to become a guy!
Oh wait, I forgot
I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A GUY!

I think I'm going crazy
Thank God it's the holidays because all I wanna do right now is stay in bed
and drown my sorrows in pints and pints of ice-cream

P/s:
Do not ask for a picture, I'm not showing