Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hari Koperasi


Yor, stop asking why I don't reply texts and calls lurh
I lost my sim card ages ago -.-

Air-Con stopped working at 1:08 am
Sleep is IMPOSSIBLE without Air-Con
I woke up at 6:51 am
Never realized I could get ready for school in 20 minutes
Which means I'm gonna get up LATE every morning and rush like crazy
Need more sleep! :D

Hari Koperasi today :)
Omggg, I spent RM 20 on FOOD and Buku Rujukan :/
I'm so obsessed with buying buku rujukan :DD
And I pile them up in one corner where they collect thick layers of dust
I'm gonna actually start doing them one of these days :)

Today was kinda fun, beats sitting in class
Too bad CKC had to come in class after assembly -.-
So freaking weird lurh, he came in, discussed barely 6 questions and went out
We were like " HUH? "

Pictures :

LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL



What's with guys and middle fingers lurh? lol

Wendy and her nerd pose :DD

Aww, she loves me XD

Library

We sakai, never see apple before :DD

Let's kick ass XP ( Yea right )

Our love affair with the pillars *cough*





I SWEAR I'm not that short! They were tip-toeing!

Signature pose :DD

Homosapiens :P

Popcorn and Ice lollies


:))

Melisa, Ann-Marie, Wendy

First attempt


Second attempt


-.-

Oh yea, Kenvyn's SO 'TALL' :P

Julia, Shireen, Ivon

Behind bars? LOL



*cough* I saw nothing

KISHEN : I'll slap you if you take this shot
ME : *snaps away*
KISHEN : F____r!
ME : F__K you back!
( OMG, I did not mean to say that ) *slaps self*
First time I said the F word here -.- ( fine Ivon, first time I yelled it )

Jagdev and Kenvyn

The Love Triangle
Starring : Julia, Ivon, Shireen



IVON : Shireen, don't leave meee!

IVON : YAY, she's mine now!

Fineee, whadeva. I know I'm lameee

#$@!*! Ferris!

3 Gemilanggg :)

Field


No one from HSBM, so keep guessing cos I'll never tell :)

P/s:
Nudge me on MSN if you want your picture