Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dum Dum Dee Dum

OMGGG, we have school on Saturday!
*takes out hankie* *weeps* *stabs wrist with a pen* *nothing happens*
I STILL HAVE TO GO SCHOOL!
Guess there's no need to remind you how MUCH I hate going to school

Highlight of the week :
During PJ, I ( the victim ) was sitting there ever so INNOCENTLY,
Minding my own business,
when some guy from 3H hit me right at the back of my head with a football
I didn't even know what happened then -.-
I was talking to _____ and suddenly BAM
Next thing I knew,
I was on the ground,
literally seeing stars and everyone was going " OMG OMG OMG "
And some freaks seemed to find the sight of me rolling forward and clutching my head in my hands so very amusing and couldn't resist telling practically everyone at the first chance
Oh HAHAHA, yea it was SO FUNNY I forgot to laugh -.-
Super dizzy after that
But at least had an excuse to not play the stupid ball game :D
Spent the rest of the time doing cartwheels and back rolls with LiTeng, Ivon and Wendy :DDD
Whole body aching like hell now :/

Oh, we ( me, Ivon, Wendy ) made a pact to STOP EATING CANTEEN FOOD
Not because it's unhygienic or anything, but because I want to be THIN! :DD
I'm bringing apples to school tomorrow! :DD
Apples are yummy AND good for health ! ( I don't really like apples actually :/ )

OMGGG, I feel so dizzyyyyy!
Side effects?

I'm so fucking pissed right now
Because of ________
I wish I had the guts to _______
But since I don't I'll just _________

Blogger being a total BITCH again


Awww, me long hair


P/s: VERY pissed