Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 8, 2009

Langkawi Trip


Langkawi was hot. Full stop.
Which was why I spent most of the time in the pool or the beach
Stupidly forgot to apply sunblock lotion on the first day,
so I'm a lil darker than usual -.-
But at least the tan's fading :D
Haven't been swimming for almost a year :/
I'm tired of not doing some kinda sport. Does that make sense?
I think I'm gonna start swimming here, it's awesomeee leh
Can't even remember why I hated swimming
Oh wait, I do now, but that's another story I'll never ever tell :P
Didn't do much shopping though, lack of time
All I bought was lots and lots of chocolates, I'll bring them for everyone when school reopens
That is if there're some left :P
Oh and there was this awesome store that sold second hand books by Cecelia Ahern and Jodi Picoult for only RM 15! :))) Excuse me, Imma nerd kay

I'll give a prize to anyone who can spot me
Might as well tell you :P I'm between the "G" and "K"
Had to run all the way up for one crappy picture -.-


Prime Minister Gallery

It's a hugeeee museum where they display all the gifts given to the Prime Ministers
I can't possibly post a picture of every single item,
because if I did, I've still be sitting here 20 years from now :DD

Uhh...Not sure if this is considered a gift. LOL

Oh should've cropped away my feet! -.-
Just pretend I didn't tip-toe :D

Penang Bridge :))

Top left : Weird dolls, the guy needs to trim his eyebrows
Top right : Looks like the costume Darth Vader wore
Bottom left : Uhh...human-looking heads made outta marble/stone/clay ?
Bottom right : Replica of Penang stadium

Hug?

Creepy doll that'll give me nightmares


Prince Charming on his white horse? LOL

Righhht. I look so crappy -.-

I wasn't even seated properly and the guy started snapping away -.-

Underwater World

" HI MR/MRS SEXY! " :DDD

:))

Seahorses


From left : Freaking huge Python, a Seal and Penguins that didn't move. LOL

Jellyfish

Patrick the pink starfish is way cuter than that :P

Flamingos!

What an educational toy! Not.

Chocolates! psst...having a blog makes you wanna take a picca of almost everything :))

Island Hopping

Awesome right? :)

The island shaped like a pregnant woman :))


Catfish, there were millions of them, felt like Jelly? Kinda gross LOL
The Malay lady beside me kept screaming and pulling my sleeve -.-
Good thing I didn't fall in or I would've pushed her in too :DD

Ignore the hat :))


Lookie my sexy toes the green green lake :DD

XD

Eagle-watching


" Hey LOOK! It's sand! S-A-N-D! Eat it!" *retarded look*

For Vinson who has a crush on my brother :P




Night

Waterfall

Long long way up, almost died halfway -.-


It's kinda small?


Cable Car


Didn't expect it to be that high, was paralyzed with fear :P


Random one, forgot what I was doing


Took me 3 days to finish this post
I'm VERY easily distracted :DDD

P/s:
Back to school in one week. NOOOOO!