Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HJ! <3

melisa; HWIEJHIN!; chaowee;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARL!

Sorry that I'm not able to celebrate your birthday in Malacca
but I'll make it up to you when I go back next month :)))

Gorgeous babe :))

She's the best-est, more fun and LAMEST friend anyone could have
Can't believe we spent 3 years in the same class during primary and barely spoke
As promised I'm gonna blog about all the embarrassing moments we shared :))
Seriously, we always have them

Remember the time we were rushing to the cinema and banged into a nerd in the scout uniform?
And when we were crossing the road from MP to DP and I tripped and pulled you along and we were almost ran over by cars?
And when we decided to stalk the angmoh guy in DP because you/me thought he's hot and he turned out to be ugly?
Oh and the classic, The Pants. LMAO

Even though I call her lame all the time, because she is
Her jokes are kinda funny actually
I'm giving you an upgrade from a -1000000 to +10000000 :DDD
That's my first birthday prezzie, I'll give you the real one next month :))

She's one of the best people to gossip and bitch with :))
Because we agree most of the time
Sadly, we don't share the same taste when it comes to celebrity crushes
She likes FLH and that..uhh..Korean guy?
But still we like the SAME GUY in real life! well not really, oh whadeva :)) Don't ask
We always have fashion crisis and make pacts to exercise but never keep to them
Okay I think I'll stop here before I start revealing everything :)


I wanna shout out I LOVE YOU BABE, always had and always will :)