Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hari Koku

I'm extremely SLEEPY right now
But since I promised to do this ASAP, I'm forcing myself to stay awake
COFFEE! Die laah, tonight going St Anne's feast somemore

Firstly, NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY!
Omggg, I'm SO happy!
I hate Mondays cause we have all the subjects I despise, ie: KH & Moral

Ahh, lazy to blog much, I'll post all the pictures and go to bed

Marching :

Band

Is that cadet police? lol

PBSM

Pandu Puteri

Renjer Puteri

Scouts

This is Jonathan.
He acts is gay.
I am not being mean.
It is true.
See for yourself.

Everyone was hysterical, see, Pang was rolling on the ground :DD



America Malaysia's Next Top Model, no? :D

I was telling Pang how sunburn he was :D

Kelvin and his Rubik cube



To Kelvin's bag : R.I.P :DD





Ponies!

I bought RM20 worth of coupons then someone gave me another RM10
LOL, I've RM 0.50 left :DD



SUPER CROWDED

RAWR!



LOL, guess who?

LALALA, stupid flash, DON'T look at me!



LOL

The guys



When you look me in the eyes XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wendy.Melisa.Vinson

They look a teeny weeny bit alike here :D

XuXing didn't smile!

I feel so betrayed -.-

XD

Waited ages to get into the ghost house
Luckily Kenvyn queued up much earlier (yes, we cut queue)
The ghost house wasn't even scary
Wendy was clinging onto XuXing and I was grabbing her sleeve
Was so dark, couldn't see a thing -.-
Screamed for fun :DD







LOL



Calvin

Wendy playing the spiderweb game

The birthday present MokMunHou gave me ...
( psst, he stalks! :DDD )



Wtf, I look like I was gonna punch him. LOL





Wendyyy -.-



Afro, how sexy, NOT :D





Alson! :)

Ivon! :)

Wendyyy :))

P/s:
Didn't upload all the pictures so tell me if you want yours