Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 17, 2009

When I say F OFF I mean it

Ugh, EVERYONE keeps commenting on my 2 oh-so-sexaaay pimples on BOTH sides of my cheek
Somehow, my zits are REALLY obvious, compared to other people lurh
They see to scream at you
" HEY LOOK AT US! LOOK AT US! WE'RE TAKING OVER MELISA'S FACE!
*freaks out* I'm gonna stop eating chocolate and sleep EARLY!

Jellybeans love me, I love jellybeans :DD

There's a bunch of Form 5 guys I DESPISE
For instance, today after school I was walking to the side gate with LiTeng
It was kinda early and we were the only ones there
Then one of them (the overweight sumo-like one)
yelled " Melisa, someone __________________ "
When I turned around, he was like " ELEH PERASAN LEBIH, NO ONE CALLED YOU "
Sheesh, retard, only he doesn't answer to his name
And later when he walked pass me,
He did this spitting sound, ARGH!
( Pang, that's why I was looking so pissed )
I know I should have as Ferris and LiTeng put it "fight for myself"
But I was WAAAY too pissed to think of a comeback
And yelling the F word probably wouldn't help
Nopes. It wouldn't. They've probably bashed me up -.-

I HATE SCHOOL
I HATE WALKING UP AND DOWN TO THE SIDE GATE

P/s:
F.C! HELP!