Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I broke a record

2 WEEKS LEH!

MISS ME PEOPLE?
*cricket sound*

I shall blog and post pictures about what I did the entire time I was banned from touching the laptop!

I SUFFERED!

Kidding, it wasn't THAT bad

It was really bad ( bad as in BAD BAD BAD ) Geddit? No you don't
Never mind.

Moving on!

I skipped school last Thursday because guai kias like me skip school to study
Unfortunately, my mum insisted on going shopping
So being the guai kia I am, I followed her to Sunway where I bought stuff *mysterious smile*

I know you're burning with curiosity (or not)
( Let me flatter myself, I haven't being doing this for such a long time )

I bought flip flops from RSH
SO NICE RIGHT? *lala moment* Slap you if you don't agree :D

I bought contact lens solution
No, it wasn't because this guy's promoting it -.-

THIS was the reason why I bought them (hopefully I won't get an infection)

And BOOKS! :D

*Sticks a paper with " MELISA IS A NERD " on my forehead*

I don't have anymore room on my shelves, had to stack them in one corner -.-

Imma horrible owner, I don't take care of my books

I've FINALLY decided to get over the loss of my sim card and get a new one
I had a nervous breakdown when I desperately needed to call LiTeng and didn't have her number
Now I've to go around asking for everyone's number -.-
Despite what some people say I shall remain loyal to Digi :DDD

I am FULLY aware of how LALA and HORRIBLE I look -.-
*points at zits*
*points at eyebags*
*points at non-existing dimples*
Not going online did this to me!

Fine, I always look this horrible
STOP LAUGHING!*being paranoid*

I now have 7 scars and bruises on my legs









Hopefully I'm entertaining irritating everyone with these pictures :DD

I'll upload the wedding pictures in another post

P/s:
Sorry, once is enough