Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, July 18, 2009

HSBM Band Concert

The band concert was very *cough* draggy
Don't kill me for saying that
Forgive me, I'm tone deaf :DD

OMG, no electricity for 3 hours yesterday afternoon
I was in the shower and the water was FREEZING all of a sudden -.-
Ivon came to my house ( we kept complaining bout the heat )
She started dumping out all my accessories and arranged them in piles
A waste of time since I dumped them back into the box later :D






She stepped on one of my earrings
WTF, the pointy end went right into her foot
SCARY! ( I'm never wearing that earring ever again )

There was more blood than the picture shows (stupid camera won't show the goriness)

The culprit



Don't ask why she was holding those dumbbells -.-

Before the concert



The *cough* hot nerd :DD (inside joke)

Wendy & Vinod (MC)

The drum performance was real nice :)

I look so shitty in every shot, stupid flash

His tee had ALMOST the same design as mine -.- COPYCAT

-.-

It's a conspiracy to make me look short! (Fine, I'm in denial)



Ivon.Melisa :) Hoodies! What a *cough* coincidence XP

Tiffany! I'm too nice to scare you with my zombiness :DD

Ignore Pang :DD

P/s:
I'm tired of hoping, that's why